Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Living Water


As I was walking by the pond the other day, I saw this tree.
I sat under it for a while with Jesus.
This is my favorite tree.
It is not the most beautiful tree at all, but it just looks like it is reaching with everything it has for the water.
It is probably getting enough water through it's roots....but still, it wants more!
It has bent under the mighty weight of the wind...like the mighty wind of His mercy.
I feel like this tree...
My heart bends under His mighty wind...He is so Holy...so merciful and good....
Lord I have tasted of your living water, and it is so good! I must have more!
The Lord is calling for us to not just settle with "enough" but to reach...bend... with everything we are for Him.

Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
You are AWESOME!!
Arlene


Worship leader Gabe