One thing I love about our yard is the visiters we have to our yard (so far there have been no unpleasant ones!)
Last week we had a ground hog hanging around all day. His favorite spot was the step of the shed. I was a little nervous that he would decide to stay under our shed and have a little family or something, he was looking quite comfortable...but I think he found Scott to be intimidating :) he hasn't been back since they met!
Then Monday morning we were greated by a lovely little grey bunny at our back door. He/she has been here all week eating carrots out of our hands and responding to our voices. Gabe thought of the name Cole.
Its quite exciting! I think Scott and I are even a little more excited than the kids!
Hugs to ya,
Angie :)
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Worship leader Gabe
1 comment:
Hi there,Scott, Angie, Gabe &Georgia.First of All I would like to Wish You A Very Happy Belated 9th Birthday,Georgia,You are A Lovely Young Lady.Hi Gabe,how are You doing,I am so Happy to see All Your Friends and You Love Your School,wishing You All The Best.Angie and Scott,I am Happy for You Both that You Love Your New Home and New Found Friends.I Love Your Photos and Your Blog,also.I am Pretty well and Ralphie too.Hummingbirds are Back,I love to watch Them.Have had Nice Weather and not so Nice,isn't that just so Typical of N.S.Take care,Everyone and keep on Blogging,Love it!!Bye for now.
Love Bonnie.
Post a Comment